|$10 off coupon
|A receipt for the online survey
|Requirements & Restrictions
|Needs to be a legal citizen of the United States, have a good internet-connected device
|Customer service number: 1 800 991 6684
|Every day from 8:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.
Kidsfootlocker customer satisfaction survey is a questionnaire that can be accessed at the website, www.kidsfootlockersurvey.com. It has been created by Kids Foot Locker as a tool to help in gauging the levels of customer satisfaction with services and products offered by the company. The information is then used by the company to provide you, as a customer, with improved quality of products, customer services, and the overall atmosphere.
Through your participation in the survey, you get the chance of leaving valuable and essential feedback on your recent experience at any of the company’s outlets. The organization needs this feedback to learn what needs to be adjusted and what works right for you as a Foot Locker customer.
Through the Footlocker survey, the company can begin working on addressing the areas of concern for customers and consequently improving their shopping experience.
Not only do you give feedback to the company, but you also receive better services from them. You get a validation code from the company to be written on your receipt. Through the code, you are entitled to a coupon worth $10 off the next purchase you make of $50 and above.
The footlocker reward for completion of the kidsfootlocker survey can change at any instance in the future. What you are rewarded with for taking the survey is completely dependent on what is written on the receipt at that particular period. Make sure you check the details on your receipt.
Kids Foot Locker Survey Rules
It is important to understand that there are two different versions of the KidsFootLocker survey. In one version of the survey, you are eligible to participate only if you have bought products from the store. The second version allows anyone to participate. It has been designed to target the general audience.
The coupons are only valid for the survey if you are a customer. The implication of this is a set of particular requirements. The other version, for the general audience, does not have any key requirements. Any person can take it if they have visited the kids footlocker official survey page.
To fill the customer questionnaire, you are required to prove you purchased from the store. To prove, you need to show the survey code. This is a series of numbers that are written on the receipt. It is impossible to get the reward coupon if you do not have this. Keep the receipt in a safe place.
Taking the general version of the survey only requires you to have a stable internet connection. You should also have a device with internet connectivity through which you will answer the survey questions.
Requirements & Restrictions
- The customer has to be a legal resident of the USA.
- A computer, laptop, mobile phone, or any other device that can be used to access the internet is needed. A good internet connection is also necessary.
- If you are an employee at Kids Foot Locker, you are not eligible for participation. Your immediate family members and agents are also not eligible to take part in this survey.
- You are required to have your receipt as you take part in the “coupon version” of the survey online.
- Being familiar or conversant with the English, Chinese, Spanish, or the French language is necessary for the survey.
- Any participant can only take part in the survey only once.
- You need to be 18 years of age or above to take part in the survey.
- A valid email address is needed for you to get a discounted offer during the purchase.
- Transferring of the survey prize for gift cards or through any other means is not allowed.
Once you have your receipt, and the internet-connected device is ready, follow the steps below:
- Go to the official survey website for customers who have made purchases. This can be found at www.kidsfootlockersurvey.com. If you did not make a purchase, you could alternatively leave your feedback at http://www.kidsfootlocker.com/survey.
- Depending on the survey that you chose, a different set of steps is there. Customers who have made purchases should follow the next steps.
- Choose your preferred language: English or Spanish. Click on the “NEXT” button.
- Fill in the store number of the store from which you shopped. This number should consist of 5 digits.
- Present your transaction number which can also be found on the receipt. Ensure you click on the “NEXT” button following each step.
- Provide the time and the date the purchase was made.
- Answer the questions that show up in the survey. Offer detailed comments and a rating of the products and services provided by the company.
- Save the validation code you receive when you complete the survey and write the code on the receipt. During your next visit to the store, show the receipt to the attendant and get your $10 discount for purchases worth $50 and above.
About Kids Foot Locker
Previously, there existed a Lady foot Locker and a Foot Locker. Presently, a Kids Foot Locker exists. Kids Foot Locker is a store dealing with athletic footwear for kids. The store has a large assortment of apparel, sneakers, and accessories. These ensure that the kids maintain a cool and hip look over their school years.
The owner of the company is Foot Locker Retail. The headquarters of the company is found in Cleveland, Ohio. Foot Locker has been in operation since the late ’80s having other names such as Woolworth’s.
Kids Foot Locker is an employer of over 44,000 workers, and has an annual revenue of over $7 billion over the years it has been in operation. It has a chain of about 301 stores spanning across Puerto Rico and the United States.
The desire of the company is growing up to become a higher-level organization. To realize this, they have come up with this survey to boost their services and improve their products to attract more customers. More satisfied customers will increase sales and consequently positively influence the growth of the company.
Customer service number: 1 800 991 6684
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Every day from 8:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m.