|Rewards||coupon worth $5 – $7 off|
|Prerequisites||Basic information such as your name, contact information and address.|
Recently received a receipt from the store.
|Requirements & Restrictions||Must be a citizen of the United States. |
18 years of age or older.
|Working Hours||Weekdays 8:00 am – 7:00 pm|
Saturday 7:30 am – 6:00 pm
Sunday 9:30 am – 4:00 pm
The desire of Valvoline is to ensure you as its regular customer is satisfied. In that view, you are invited to participate in the Valvoline guest satisfaction survey to share your personal feedback directly with Valvoline and also get rewarded.
For regular visitors at the Valvoline car repairs center, having Valvoline receipt with the survey code is all that is required of you to take part in the survey. By participating in this survey, you stand the chance of being the winner of a Valvoline coupon worth $5 – $7 off. To redeem the offer that is printed on the receipt, you only do simple sharing of your experience on your last visit to the oil change facility.
Every participant who successfully completes this survey receives the chance to win the Valvoline Reward. Follow the instructions and you might be the next winner. On the successful competition of this survey, the instant oil change customer gets a Promo code from Valvoline.
Valvoline Survey Rules
A number of rules and regulations have to be adhered to for you to participate in the survey. Highlighted below are some of them:
Prerequisites of www.tellvalvoline.com Survey
- A receipt, recently received from the store, is necessary, because the invitation code for TellValvoline survey is printed on it.
- The ability to write and read in English or Spanish is required as the survey will be administered in either of the languages.
- Access to a computer, laptop, tablet, smartphone, or any device with internet connectivity. A stable internet connection should also be available.
- You should be able to recall the last experience you had at the store.
- Your basic information such as your name, contact information, and address.
Requirements & Restrictions
- One must be a citizen of the United States to take part in the survey.
- You have to be 18 years of age or older.
- A limit of one entry exists for every survey code.
- Participants are not encouraged to transfer their prizes or exchange the survey rewards.
- Notification of winners shall be done through mail.
- Employees or affiliates of Valvoline Instant Oil Change are not eligible to participate in TellValvoline survey.
- To receive the discounted offer on the purchase, an email ID that is valid is necessary.
If you meet all of the rules and regulations that have been mentioned above, your eligibility to take part in the survey is no longer in question. All you now have to do is follow the steps below:
- Using your device browser, visit www.TellValvoline.com which is the official site of the Valvoline survey.
- Next, you are required to choose your most preferred language. This can be either English or Spanish.
- On your invoice or sales receipt, there is a 17-digit entry code. Enter this code and click on the “START” button to proceed.
- You will then be presented with a number of questions relating to the last experience you had at a Valvoline store.
- Begin answering the survey questions according to your most recent visit to the store. You will be required to rate your overall satisfaction.
- Provide answers to the survey questions honestly on the provided scale ranging from satisfied to dissatisfied.
- Attempt answering every question on the survey for better chances of winning.
- The questions are generally on your most recent order, client administration, helping nature of the staff, atmosphere and services, Valvoline hours of operation, and locations.
- When you finish answering the questions, provide your personal information such as your name and physical address, email address, and contact number.
- Submission of the feedback at the official site of the survey grants you the opportunity of receiving the $5 or $7 off coupon.
Valvoline is an organization that is owned by Ashland Inc. it is famously known for its services of instantly changing oil. Outlets of Valvoline offer a large assortment of customer services such as antifreeze fill-ups, oil changes, cleaning services, belt changes, swapping of transmission fluid among others.
The headquarters of Ashland Inc. is located in Covington, Kentucky. It has been operational for close to a century now. The organization was founded in the year 1924 and its annual revenue is over $8 billion. Over 15,000 people are employed by Ashland Inc. and the company is in business with over 100 more companies. The operating income of Ashland Inc. is well above $300 million.
The customer satisfaction survey of Valvoline Instant Oil Change can be accessed from the site, www.TellValvoline.com. The survey comes as an online survey questionnaire that was created by the Valvoline company to evaluate the levels of oil change, customer satisfaction with the products provided, services offered, and the atmosphere of the store.
This information that you provide through the Valvoline customer survey is used by the company to make improvements around and in the store. So take some time off your schedule to participate in this survey.
Through your participation in the survey, you get the opportunity of expressing your feelings regarding the products and services offered by the company.
They can then get a better understanding of what is effective and what has to be improved or changed. And for providing valuable feedback, the company is presenting you with a coupon worth between $5 and $7. The coupon can be used during your next visit to Valvoline for an oil change. It is not necessary for you to use this coupon in order to provide feedback.
Weekdays 8:00 am – 7:00 pm
Saturday 7:30 am – 6:00 pm
Sunday 9:30 am – 4:00 pm