|Survey Rewards||Entry into a sweepstake and have a chance to win a $250 gift card.|
|Prerequisites of Survey||All participants have to be over the age of 18. Must have a recent purchase receipt from Whole Foods, only open to legal residents of the United States and the UK.|
|Requirements & Restrictions||Entry is limited to just one entry per family. Purchase is required to access the survey. Whole food employees are not allowed to participate.|
|Contact Information||Phone Number: 1-512-477-4455|
Headquarters: Austin Texas
|Working Hours||8 a.m. – 9 p.m. from Monday to Saturday|
12 p.m. – 6 p.m. Sunday
The company is using the wfm feedback survey to get as much information as possible. This information is useful to the company as they will use it to improve the offerings at their stores and promote their growth in the future.
As an incentive to get as many people to give their feedback on their experience at Whole foods. The company has created a sweepstake giving participants the chance to win a gift card valued at $250. A gift card is issued every month. There are 12, 250 gift cards in total for every month the customer satisfaction survey is active.
The odds of winning a gift card in the foods customer feedback survey are dependent on the number of people that will enter the sweepstake. The quality of the answers you give throughout the foods market survey will also influence your likelihood of winning the gift card.
Whole Foods Survey Rules
The survey’s terms and conditions outline what the entrants need during and before the survey in order to complete the survey at wfm.com feedback and get the reward. They also give restrictions; on what you can do with the survey as well as the food reward. Below are some of the requirements as well as restrictions to follow and you get to win foods coupons..
Prerequisites of Survey
- All participants should be over the age of 18.
- The participants should have a recent receipt from a Whole Foods outlet.
- The survey is only open to legal residents of the United States and the UK.
- Participants are required to have a working phone number.
- All entrants are required to have a valid email address.
- Participants should have access to a smartphone, tablet, or computer capable of accessing the internet.
Requirements & Restrictions
- Employees at Whole Foods and their immediate family are not allowed to participate in the survey.
- The survey is limited to just one winner per household.
- Participants should be able to carve out five to minutes from their lives to answer the survey questions.
- Participants are required to make a purchase at any of the participating Whole Foods outlets.
- All taxes that result from the reward fall solely as the responsibility of the consumer.
- The gift cannot be replaced if it gets lost or stolen.
- Participants should understand English language.
- The reward cannot be transferred from one person to the other.
- All the participants should be able to remember their experience at the Whole Foods they visited.
- The sweepstake can be voided if it is thought to be unlawful by the government.
- The reward cannot be combined with other coupons to yield even greater discounts from Whole Foods.
Whole Foods Feedback Survey Instructions
- Make a purchase at Whole Foods market stores. Make sure you keep the receipt.
- Access the survey through the official Whole Food customer feedback website www.wfm.com/feedback.
- You will be prompted to enter a store number, transaction ID, and the date of your visit. All this information will be on the receipt you were issued after purchase.
- Click the “Next” button to proceed to the next webpage. You will be prompted to answer questions based on your last visit to a Whole Foods outlet.
- All the answers should be based on your experience at the store. Try to give answers that are as genuine as possible. The higher the quality of answers the greater your chances are of winning the food sweepstakes.
- Click “Next”, this will lead you to a page asking you to give your personal information. These details will be used to enter you into the sweepstake. They will also be used to contact you in the case, you are the winner.
- Lastly, submit your feedback and stand a chance to win a $250 Whole Foods Gift Card.
About Whole Foods
A large chunk of our paycheck goes toward paying for groceries. A lot of people would love $250 shaved off from next month’s groceries. Whole Foods gives us the opportunity to do just that, they are giving a $250 gift card in exchange for very valuable feedback about their stores. This gift card is issued to one winner per month for the duration of the survey.
Started in 1980, the Whole Foods brand has become synonymous with healthy living. They sell products free from artificial ingredients but they are best known for their organic products. Their entire purpose has always been to meet the demand for healthy foods that the market had failed to meet at the time. Their growth and successes have been fueled by the company’s ability to know what the customer wants and avail it to them.
Whole Foods has had success despite charging a premium for its products. As such customer service is crucial to them. www.wfm.com/feedback is one of the resources the company uses to get as much feedback they can get as possible. This helps them know any gaps in the quality of services and products they can help them gap and justify their prices.
Customer feedback is very important, that is why the company has invested in issuing a gift card of $250 for a lucky participant to win each month. Negative reviews will not lower your chances of winning in fact they are encouraged. Ensure your feedback is as honest as can be.
Phone Number: 1-512-477-4455
Headquarters: Austin, Texas
Customer Service Email: email@example.com.
8 a.m. – 9 p.m. from Monday to Saturday
12 p.m. – 6 p.m. Sunday
Whole Foods Customer Survey Website: www.wfm.com/feedback
Whole Food Official Market Website: www.wholefoodsmarket.com
I searched with the login: http://www.wfm.com/feedback but could not access the survey.
If you are having any questions or issues with the http://www.wfm.com/feedback survey, please proceed to this link https://www.wholefoodsmarket.com/customer-service for assistance.
On July 21, 2021, between 12: 30 – 12:40 pm, and at the Fairfax Whole Foods Market as I was picking some hot Indian food at the hot food section, a male customer with black bird and mustache came to my left, picked a piece of Chicken Masala with his three fingers of the right hand from the tray, placed it in his mouth and started licking his fingers few times before deciding he likes the taste and pick a container to get his food. Later as I was in the cashier line saw him again carrying a shopping bag passing by the cashier lines exiting the store without paying!
I hope your security cameras confirm this report and Whole Foods can prevent such cases from happening again and again.