|Survey rewards||Cub foods gift cards, cub foods survey rewards|
|Prerequisites of survey||18 years and older, the purchase is not necessary, understand either English or Spanish, Open to residents of Minnesota, Illinois, and Wisconsin|
|Survey requirements and restrictions||Participate only once, the entry weekly, employees and their close family members not eligible to participate, offer is not transferable.|
|Contact information||Phone number: 1 651 439-7200|
Fax number: 651 779 2057
|Working hours||Open 24 hours a day|
Every week, Cub Foods awards one lucky winner who took the survey. The rewards are the cub foods gift card and other cub foods survey rewards. Cub foods determine who the winners are.
For every other participant, after the survey, you get a cub foods promo code. Use this promo code to get discounts during your next visit to the stores. This helps reduce your overall spending.
After the survey, you get a chance to win a $100 worth card for the gift cards. These rewards vary; therefore, you should consult your receipt for more details.
Cub food survey rules
There are certain conditions that you should meet to be able to take the survey. For all the details, consult with the terms and conditions of the study. Below are some of the essential prerequisites, requirements, and restrictions.
Prerequisites of survey.
Before visiting the official online survey site, ensure that you meet all the requirements. They include:
- You have attained the age of 18 years and above.
- Either understand the English or Spanish language well.
- Purchase is a must. Those who opt for the online approach, need to own a valid receipt.
- The survey is open to residents of Minnesota, Illinois, and Wisconsin.
Survey requirements and restrictions
Other rules and regulations are governing the www.cublistens.com feedback survey. After you meet the above prerequisites, ensure that you follow the following restrictions:
- It would be best to have a computer, tablet, or smartphone with a good internet connection.
- The employees of Cub foods, their family members, or the company’s agents are not to take part.
- All participants are to conduct the survey only once. There is one entry per week policy you are to follow.
- This offer is not transferable or exchangeable in any way.
- All participants should have a valid and functioning e-mail address.
Cub Foods Survey Instructions
This cub listens survey takes less than 10 minutes to fully complete. The questions are understandable and easy to answer.
There are two ways of doing this through online services or via mail. For the online approach;
- Visit the official website at www.CubListens.com.
- There is a text displayed you are to enter to confirm you are not a robot.
- Click “Next.”
- The next step is to enter the 16-digit code written on the purchase receipt.
- You then access a list of questions. You are to give your honest feedback on the cublistens platform.
- There is a customer satisfaction scale that you are to rate your overall experience at the stores. You are to choose between satisfied to dissatisfied.
- Choose whether to enter the sweepstakes or not.
- If you choose to, give your correct contact details that include your names, address, telephone number, and e-mail address.
- Submit your survey.
After submission, you get a promo code that you are to note down and use on your next visit.
The other alternative method is via mail. To use this:
- Enter your full address, names, city, zip code, telephone number, e-mail address, and birth date on a card.
- Mail the card to; Hornbachers Survey Sweepstakes Entry, 625 Panorama Trail, Suite 2100, Rochester, NY 14625-2437.
About Cub Foods
www.cublistens.com is a customer feedback collection strategy put in place by Cub Foods. Cub Foods, Customer United for Buying, is the first discount supermarket chain that started in 1968 as Hooleys Supermarkets.
Charles and Jack Hooley founded the company, and it has its headquarters in Eden Prairie, Minnesota. The supermarket has over 70 stores and employs more than 1600 workers.
Cub Foods is available only in Minnesota and Illinois, so it is eligible for residents of these areas. They do this to ensure that they collect correct and reliable feedback.
Correct and reliable cub listens feedback helps them in various ways. They use it to better their products and services. This information comes in handy when coming up with marketing and advertising strategies.
Cub Foods contact information
You might need to interact with Cub Foods for various reasons. There are multiple ways to do this. Use the phone number 1 651 439 7200, fax number 651 779 2057, or via their customer service Customer Service | Cub Foods.
They are also available through social media platforms or their official website.
Cub Foods offers its services to its customers for 24 hours a day. This is possible through the help of organized management. For the workers, they work in shifts to ensure quality services.
Visit the supermarkets at any time of the day.
Be Cautious of fake survey services.
Cub Foods Survey is reliable, but some fake websites pretend to give away free cub foods gift cards and other survey rewards. They do this to collect valuable customer details that they may use to fraud you. To avoid getting duped, we recommend that you always use the official website page.
To help you with that, you need to understand the operations of the official website.
• Cub foods survey website does not ask for feedback on social media.
• The official website has no pop-up notifications or adverts.
• Cub Foods offers a large amount of money as rewards.
For clarity, contact customer service, and they will help. Also, report such sites to the relevant authorities to help others.