|Albertsons Survey Rewards||$100 gift card every 30 days|
|Prerequisites of Albertsons Survey||Participants older than 18 years; legal residents of the U.S.; have a working device with good internet access.|
|Albertsons Survey Requirements & Restrictions||Know either English or Spanish language; employees, their family members, and agents are not eligible to take part in the survey; prizes are not transferable; winners notified between 6 to 8 weeks from the draw.|
|Albertsons Survey Contact Information||Head office: (208) 395-6200Customer Care: 1-877-848-6483|
|Working Hours||From 6 am to midnight depending on the need.|
Albertsons Survey Rewards
For you to get any reward, it is needed to complete the survey first and then get an entry to the sweepstakes. The prize is a $100 gift card. Albertsons conduct these surveys every month meaning that there is a winner after every 30 days.
The winners get notified by Albertsons via U.S. mail. The notifications take about 6 to 8 weeks from the draw. Ten winners are randomly choosing during each promotion, and each receives a $100 gift card.
Albertsons Survey Rules
Like any organization, there are rules and regulations to ensure that participants are qualified to take part in the survey. Ensure that you consult and observe these rules before taking the survey.
Prerequisites of Albertsons Survey
You have to meet the following requirements to be eligible to win the $100 gift card.
- You have to be 18 years and above.
- Have access to a working device with a good internet connection.
- One must have an Albertsons receipt.
- Every participant should have a valid e-mail address.
- One should be a resident in one of the following states: Arkansas, Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Idaho, Louisiana, Montana, North Dakota, New Mexico, Nevada, Oregon, Texas, Utah, or Washington.
Albertsons Survey Requirements and Restrictions
Other survey requirements and restrictions include:
- One must understand either the English or Spanish language.
- There is one entry per person policy. Each participant can take part in the Albertsons survey online one time and gets one access.
- Albertsons employees, their family members, or agents are not eligible to participate in the survey.
- Prizes won during the survey are not transferable.
- Winners are notified within 6 to 8 weeks after the draw.
- The winners handle federal and other state taxes.
Albertsons Survey Instructions
There are three ways of taking part in the Albertsons Survey.
The first is with a purchase receipt.
For anyone to participate in the survey, he or she should have met all the requirements stated above, one being that they should have an Albertsons receipt. To proceed, you need to access the Albertsons Survey com by following the next steps:
- You have to access the Albertsons Survey login by visiting https://www.albertsonsmarket.com/Survey.
- Then you choose between English or Spanish language and click “Next”.
- The next step is to enter the state and store number. You are to enter the State and store number of the store that you visited. Choose one that matches the information on the receipt.
- Enter your e-mail address then proceed.
- The next step is to enter the date of the visit; consult your receipt. Click “Next”.
- Choose whether to receive deals, coupons, or updates or not.
- Give information on the time of day you visited the shop.
- Enter the cashier or operator number information as shown on the receipt.
- Answer the questions and be accurate. You are to evaluate your experience using a scale, from 1 to 10 (1 being not at all satisfied and ten being completely satisfied).
- Afterward, give your personal information such as full name, address, contact number, and e-mail address.
After submitting your feedback, you get an Albertsons promo code. Use the promo code to enter the sweepstakes to get a chance of winning the $100 gift card.
The second option is through mailing services. No purchase is needed for this method.
- First, you need to have a “3×5” card where you handwrite your full name, address, zip code, phone number, and e-mail address.
- After filling in the required details, mail your card to Store Support Centre, United Supermarkets, LLC, 7830 Orlando Avenue, Lubbock, TX 79423.
Then you get one entry to the sweepstakes.
The last option is by store visit. You can walk into any Albertsons store and take the survey.
- Visit an Albertsons store.
- Ask the supervisor or the person in charge of the survey. Specify that you want to take part as a non-purchase visitor.
- Please fill out the form and submit it.
You will get one entry to the sweepstakes.
About Albertsons Survey
Albertsons Company Inc. is a U.S. based company that has its headquarters in Boise, Idaho. The company was started in 1939, by Joe Albertsons and has over 2,200 stores. Albertsons Company operates under 18 banners, including Albertsons, Carrs, Randalls, Tom Thumb, and many others, and employs over 250,000 people.
Some suitable locations to find Albertsons stores include Arkansas, Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Idaho, Louisiana, Montana, North Dakota, New Mexico, Nevada, Oregon, Texas, Utah, and Washington.
Albertsons Survey Contact Information
Since customer satisfaction is a priority for Albertsons Company, the organization has a customer service desk to help with any queries that you might have. Helplines are depending on who you want to talk to.
To contact the customer service desk, use 1-877-848-6483 and contact the head office and use the number (208) 395-6200. You can also use the mailing services and use the address Store Support Centre, United Supermarkets, LLC, 7830 Orlando Avenue, Lubbock, TX 79423.
Albertsons has flexible working hours, and the workers operate in shifts to ensure the organization runs smoothly. The stores open at 6 am and close at midnight depending on the need. The working hours are not fixed and vary from time to time.