|United Dairy Farmers discount code
|Must have attained the legal age of 18 years old,
Be a United States Resident,
Have a recent receipt from the United Dairy Farmers
|Requirements & Restrictions
|The offer is limited to one person per visit.
The participation offer is valid for 3 days from the purchase date. The coupon is only valid for 30 days.
|Address: 3955 Montgomery Rd (Williams Ave), Norwood, OH 45212, United.
Head Office Contact Number: (513) 396-8700
Customer care number: 866-837-4833
|5:00 AM to 1:00 AM
You have a chance to win yourself a coupon code once you participate in www.UDFfeedback.com. If you have recently visited any of the United Dairy Farmers stores, you can join a United Dairy Farmers survey. They are conducting the UDF feedback survey to know how best they can serve their customers.
By participating in this step-by-step guide, you get a chance to win yourself a redemption code that you can use on your next visit to any of the stores. In return, the company takes your feedback seriously and puts it into consideration to receive the best service on your next visit.
There are a few rules and regulations set aside for participants in this survey. It is essential to follow all of them to the latter. This helps the management in charge to conduct UDF survey with ease and success.
Honesty and transparency are the main things they need from you. Read through these rules to learn more.
- To participate, you must have attained the legal age, which is 18 years and above.
- The UDFfeedback.com survey is void outside the United States. This means that only residents of the US can take part in the survey.
- Before you participate, make sure you have a recent receipt from United Dairy Farmers stores.
- Not a single employee, affiliates, sponsors, or relatives can participate in the UDFfeedback survey.
Requirements & Restrictions
Apart from the prerequisites above, there are some requirements and restrictions attached to this survey. They include:
- Each person can only participate in the survey once. This means that the validation code you get on your receipt can only be used once.
- The prize earned is only awarded as a redemption code to which you redeem on your next visit.
- Participation offer is only valid for 3 days from the day of purchase.
- The rewards may differ from one individual to the other.
- The coupon redemption period is 30 days.
You’ll also need to have the following to complete the survey.
- It would be best if you had a laptop, computer, smartphone, or tablet.
- Access to a stable internet connection.
- One must have visited any of the United Dairy Farmers stores, purchase dairy products such as ice cream or other available commodities.
UDF Feedback Instructions
The steps to participating in this survey are easy to follow. There are little to no complications whichever. However, in case you have trouble accessing the page or attempting the questions, feel free to contact the United Dairy Farmers feedback survey customer care desk for step by step guide to completing the survey.
The survey steps include:
- First, you need to visit any of the United Dairy Farmers and make a purchase. In the receipt, you’ll get details such as store number and date. These details are your key information to joining the customer survey.
- Visit the official survey site via this link: www.UDFfeedback.com. A stable internet connection is essential for smooth progress.
- Now that you’re on the welcome page, you’ll need to provide the store number, date and receipt number before proceeding to the next page.
- Click the “start” button to continue.
- The next step is answering the questions honestly. They are all about your last visit. Select any preferable option from satisfied to wholly unsatisfied. Rate the customer services, quality, staff, and cleanliness, and delivery services.
- Some questions have space where you can add more opinions from the selected answers.
- Once you’re done answering the questions, there is a need to provide your details. Provide your name, email address, and personal address.
- After you provide your details, Snap-on the “next” button to move to the final page.
- You’ll get a validation code. Use it the next time you visit the store.
About United Dairy Farmers
United Dairy Farmers is a localized chain that operates primarily in Ohio. Most people know the store from the fresh and tasty ice cream they provide, among other dairy products. The company was started by Carl Lindner, whose main aim was to help their happy customers save extra money.
He started from a small beginning, just a family-run store in Norwood, Ohio. The business dates back to 1940, and currently, it has more than 200 all-time operating locations. Most of the stores are in Dayton, Cincinnati, Columbus, and Cleveland metropolitan areas.
Apart from dairy products, they also sell coffee and gasoline. Lindner’s family operates the wholesale ice cream business and ensures everything runs as expected. United Dairy Farmers ltd. has excellent concern for customer satisfaction.
The company brings the questions to the customers through the customer satisfaction survey to improve their services. They need you to provide them with honest feedback from your last visit experience.
In return, you win yourself a coupon code to which you get to redeem during your next visit. Your feedback helps the company to note the various areas to improve on. Your next visit will be better if you take part in this survey.
Head Office Address: 3955 Montgomery Rd (Williams Ave), Norwood, OH 45212, United States.
Head Office phone number: (513) 396-8700
Customer care number: 866-837-4833
5: 00 AM to 1:00 AM
Official United Dairy Farmers site: www.udfinc.com
Survey Website: www.UDFfeedback.com
Survey Website: https://udffeedback.smg.com/