|Rewards||A coupon that will get you free fries at any of the participating Wendy’s outlets.|
|Prerequisites||Purchase at any of the participating Wendy’s outlets. |
Only people over the age of 18 are allowed to participate.
Must be a legal resident of the USA.
|Requirements & Restrictions||Wendy’s employees and their immediate family members are not allowed to participate.|
Entry is limited to just one person per receipt.
|Contact Information||Headquarters: 1 Dave Thomas Blvd., Dublin, 43017, OH, USA|
Phone number: +1 (614) 764 3100
|Working Hours||24 hours a day, every day|
Wendys Wants to Know Survey Rewards
To motivate people to give as much feedback as possible, Wendy’s offers a free coupon upon completion of the survey. The coupon can be redeemed at any of the participating Wendy’s outlets for free food.
Talktowendys Survey Rules
The survey’s terms and conditions outline several requirements that participants have to meet in order to take part in the customer satisfaction survey. It lays out what requirements the participants have to meet in order before and during the talktowendys survey to complete it successfully. It also lays out the restrictions to how much you can interact with the survey along with the reward you will be issued.
- Participation is limited to legal residents of the United States of America.
- All participants should be over the age of 18.
- A receipt from a recent purchase at a participating Wendy’s restaurant is required to enter the talktowendys survey.
- Entrants need a stable and reliable internet connection to participate.
- All participants must have a smartphone, tablet, or computer that is internet capable.
- The entrants are required to have a working phone number.
- All participants should have a valid email address.
Requirements & Restrictions
- Employees and people affiliated with Wendy’s and their immediate family members are not allowed to participate in the official survey.
- Wendy’s survey validation code issued is only valid for 30 days.
- Where there are restrictions or the sweepstake is prohibited by the law, such sweepstakes are void.
- All entrants should be able to communicate in either English, French, or Spanish.
- The participants should be able to find about 8 minutes to complete the survey.
- All the participants should be able to remember their experience at the Wendy’s outlet.
- The coupon cannot be used in conjunction with other coupons and gift cards to get even greater discounts.
- The coupon cannot be transferred from one person to the other.
- The reward cannot be substituted or exchanged for money.
- Entry to the survey is limited to just one person for each receipt.
- Taxes from the rewards fall solely on the winner.
Wendys Wants To Know Survey Instructions
- Visit any of the participating Wendy’s stores in the United States and make a purchase. Make sure you keep the receipt that you will be issued.
- Using your computer visit the official Wendy’s customer feedback website, wendyswantstoknow.
- On the home screen, you will have the chance to change the language to one of your choice. You have the option of choosing either English, French, or Spanish.
- You will also be prompted to enter information from your last visit, including the restaurant number, date, and time of your visit. All this information will be printed on the receipt you were issued on your visit to Wendy’s.
- Click the “Start” button to get to the questions.
- You will receive a prompt to answer all the questions on the customer services, hygiene, environment, the employees, and more. You will have to remember your experience as best as you can to make sure the answers are as genuine as can be.
- Next, you will be required to issue your details such as your phone number and email address. This information will be used to send you Wendy’s validation code as well as inform you of future surveys you might be interested in.
- Lastly, click the submit button to send your feedback to Wendy’s.
- You will receive Wendy’s validation code on completing the survey. Remember to use it 30 days after you get it, afterwards it will be invalid.
Wendy’s has hundreds of outlets spread across the United States since it was founded in Columbus, Ohio. This makes it difficult for them to get a gauge of just how people feel about them. This is even made more difficult by the fact that a lot of the outlets are owned and run by franchisees. Wendy’s understands that goodwill and great Wendy’s customer service are crucial to survive and expand in the competitors such as Burger King in the fast-food chains space.
As such, they have invested in getting as much feedback from the talktowendys customer survey as possible, through their website https://www.wendyswantstoknow.com/. With the power of the internet, they can potentially get feedback from millions of people. This feedback will be fed into their decision-making process yielding changes that are not only good to them but their consumers.
To ensure they get as much feedback as possible they are giving free coupons that can be redeemed at participating Wendy’s outlets for free fries. The survey acts as a direct communication channel to get to the heart of the problems. Wendy’s survey takes about 8 minutes, making it even more convenient for participants.
Headquarters’: 1 Dave Thomas Blvd., Dublin, 43017, OH, USA
Phone number: +1 (614) 764 3100
The working hours depend on the location, however, typically Wendy’s outlets are in operation 24 hours a day, every single day of the week
Official Customer Feedback Survey Website: www.wendyswantstoknow.com
Official Company Website: www.wendys.com