|Dollar General Survey Rewards||$100 gift card|
|Prerequisites of Dollar General Survey||18 years and above, resident of the U.S., purchase is necessary|
|Dollar General Survey Requirements & Restrictions||One response per 14 days, one entry per receipt, prizes are not transferable|
|Dollar general Survey Contact Information||1 800 678 9258|
|Working Hours||8 am to 9 pm|
dgcustomerfirst.com Survey Rewards
Imagine getting paid for your feedback! Dollar General has an interactive dgcustomerfirst.com survey where loyal customers give their honest feedback about the company. In return, they win rewards that they use during their next visit to the stores.
Dollar General offers a $100 gift card to one participant of the survey. To participate in the online experience survey, you need a purchase receipt. Make sure that the receipt you are using states that there is a reward.
In case you are wondering why Dollar General does this, it is because customer feedback collection has many benefits. First, it helps them retain old customers by taking care of their needs. They also use this information to stay above the rest and in the process attract new clients.
Customers love taking these surveys because Dollar General takes them seriously. If any negative incident gets reported, they take necessary action. The rewards also make shopping economical.
Giving your honest and reliable feedback helps Dollar General grow, improving the quality of products and services offered.
Dollar General Survey Rules
Dollar General has lots of customers and to control the whole process, they need to put in place rules and regulations. This helps them control the whole survey process. There are some conditions all participants have to meet to win the rewards.
Prerequisites of Survey
Not everybody can take part in the dg survey. There are certain conditions that you should meet. Dollar General does this to collect relevant and reliable feedback.
Not all prerequisites are present below. To get a full list, visit the official website and read the terms and conditions of the survey.
Some of the basic prerequisites are:
- All participants should have a working device that is PC, tablet, laptop, or smartphone that has a good internet connection.
- Purchase is not necessary.
- The survey is open to residents of the United States only.
- There are two language options available that are English and Spanish languages.
- The dollar general customer survey is accessible through two ways – the online process or via mail. For the online approach, you need to own a recent and valid receipt. This shows proof of purchase.
- You need to spare less than 10 minutes to complete the www.dgcustomerfirst.com survey.
- All participants should have a valid and working email address.
Requirements & Restrictions
Now that you qualify to take the customer survey, there are other conditions that you have to follow. They are basic requirements to ensure the process is effective and productive in the end.
Some of the dgcustomerfirst.com Survey requirements include:
- The entry limit to the survey is one response per 14 days. You also get one entry per purchase receipt.
- Winners should note that the prizes won are not transferable or exchangeable for cash. They are also responsible for the taxes incurred.
- Employees and their immediate family members are not to take part in the www.dgcustomerfirst.com survey.
DGCustomerFirst.com Survey Instructions
There are two ways of participating in the dollar survey. Choose one that you are comfortable doing. If you have a purchase receipt, use the online method and if you lack a receipt, use the mailing services.
The probability of winning is the same and you get one entry into the sweepstakes.
For the online approach:
- Visit www.dgcustomerfirst.com, the official survey page.
- Choose your language of preference between English and Spanish.
- The next stage is to enter the time you visited the stores, the store number, and the 15-digit code in the space provided.
- Click “Next” to begin.
- Here, you get a series of survey questions to answer. Do that honestly for your feedback to be reliable.
- You also rate the following aspects, the cleanliness of the store, the price of the products, and the overall value of the price paid. The range to use is as follows: highly satisfied, satisfied, neither satisfied nor dissatisfied, dissatisfied, and finally highly dissatisfied.
- After that give your contact details to make it easy to contact you when you win.
- You then get one entry into the sweepstakes.
- The last step is to submit your dollar feedback.
- The other option to use is via mail. To use it:
- Write on a “3.5×5” card your name, phone number, email address, and date of birth.
- Place the card in an envelope and mail it to the address: Dollar General Survey Sweepstakes, P.O Box 251 328, West Bloomfield 48325.
- After that, wait for a response.
About Dollar General
This is a survey done by Dollar General, an American chain of stores that deals with clothing, cleaning supplies, home decor, health and beauty products, groceries, and other products. James Luther Turner started the company in 1939 and it has its headquarters in Goodlettsville, Tennessee.
Their stores offer products at affordable prices, give training and job opportunities to locals, and helps the community through educational and charity programs.
You can use the following methods to contact the Dollar General Customer care desk. Use the means to address any issues or concerns that you might have.
Customer care number: 1 800 678 9258
Mailing address: 100 Mission Ridge Goodlettsville, Tennessee, 57075, United States of America.
Also, use their social media platforms such as Twitter and Facebook to interact with them.
The stores open up on weekdays from Monday to Friday from 8 am to 9 pm. They also operate between 8 am and 9 pm during weekends. For public holidays, they adjust their working hours according to Customer feedback.