|Prerequisites||Be at least 18 years of age to take part in the survey.|
Has to be a legal citizen of Canada, the United Kingdom, or the United States.
|Requirements & Restrictions||Conversant with either the English or French language|
|Working hours||8:00 am – 12:00 midnight|
TellTims Survey Rewards
Tim Hortons guest survey was designed to provide you with the chance to share your thoughts and opinions regarding the services and products of the brand. Your sincere feedback will be essential in helping the company clearly understand your genuine feelings concerning the brand. They also get to know what you require from them. Your response is highly regarded by the company.
On expressing your feelings about your visit to Tim Hortons you are awarded a Tim Hortons, validation code. This survey code is received on the completion of the full survey. The lucky winner then gets a free Tim Hortons coupon.
Tell Tims Survey Rules
Every survey offered by different organizations needs a set of instructions and rules for the target audience to be reached by the survey. Only then can the responses be useful to the company. This survey abides by some standards and holds some rules for the benefit of both the company and the customers.
- You have to be at least 18 years of age to take part in the survey.
- One has to be a legal citizen of Canada, the United Kingdom, or the United States to be eligible to participate. Taking the survey individuals residing outside the regions is not possible.
- Access to the internet through a computer, laptop, tablet, mobile phone, or any other device with internet connectivity is required. A stable internet connection is also necessary.
Requirements & Restrictions
- For access to the survey, your most recent receipt from the outlet is required. It is on the receipt that the invitation code for the survey is found without which participation is not possible.
- One has to be conversant with either the English or French language. The survey is administered in either of the languages. Understanding the languages is mandatory.
- The survey has to be taken within 7 days since the purchase was made. The code for the Tell Tim Hortons survey expires once the one-week period elapses.
- Reward coupon won is only meant for personal use. Transferring of the coupon or exchanging by any other means is prohibited.
- Entries made by ineligible individuals are considered void and are deleted.
- Visit the official site of the Tim Hortons customer survey found at www.TellTims.com
- Choose your most preferred language. This has to be either English or French.
- In the next step, provide the valid Tim Horton’s code for the survey. This can be found printed on your receipt. You will also enter the date of your visit and the items purchased. All these can be found on your receipt.
- Take time to go through all the guidelines provided. The majority of questions have multiple choices though others provide text boxes for you to type your response.
- Click on the “ENTER” button.
- The survey is started and you are required to give a direct rating to the restaurant chain. Note any challenges that you might have come across.
- Once done with the rating, questions will then be asked relating to the last visit you made to the outlet.
- All the answers to the questions should be provided in an honest and careful manner.
- You are then required to give your contact information. This includes the email address, phone number, among other personal information. Ensure the information provided is correct and valid as it may be used to contact you.
- Once you are done, you will get a code to redeem. Have the Tim Hortons survey code written down on your receipt, and bring it with you during the next visit to the restaurant.
About Tim Hortons
With its main office located in Canada, the Tim Hortons fast-food restaurants serve coffee and doughnuts. The Tim Hortons restaurants chain was started in the year 1964 by a Hockey player from Canada by the name Tim Horton. The organization was able to rapidly grow overtaking McDonalds in Canada as the biggest quick-service chain.
As of September of 2014, the outlet had 3,600 shops around Canada. 869 other chains are located in the United States, and 56 are in the Persian Gulf. The simple doughnut shop went through numerous changes, partnerships, and mergers throughout its history. The brand has however withstood the test having outlets across the United States, Asia, and the United Kingdom.
Directions on how the restaurant can be able to better serve its customers always come from the right customer. Inform the restaurant about your most recent experience at their hands in the restaurant survey. Do not shy away from presenting negative responses if there is something you did not appreciate about the restaurant.
In the past, physical feedback sheets were provided to gauge the levels of customer satisfaction at the restaurant. People were also friendly and did not hesitate to tell the faults. In modern times, keeping a significant database of survey responses is a challenge. In that regard, Tim Hortons came up with the TellTims survey to receive reviews from its customers on their experience at the restaurant.
Tell Tims survey focuses on receiving reviews from the restaurant visitors. All the individual responses are recorded and later analyzed. Through them, the restaurant gets to know what is appreciated, and what the customers do not like.
Participating in the survey is simple, and only a survey invitation is required of you. The invitation is received from the restaurant after which you can go on to participate in the survey. The invitation Tell Tims survey code may be found located on your receipt at the bottom.
8:00 am – 12:00 midnight