|Publix Survey Rewards||Entry into a sweepstake to win a $1000 gift card.|
|Prerequisites of publixsurvey.com||Only people over the age of 18 and older are allowed to participate.|
Only entrants from Florida, Georgia, Alabama, South Carolina, North Carolina, and Tennessee can participate.
Participants are required to understand either Spanish or English.
|Publixsurvey.com Requirements & Restrictions||Entry is limited to just one per household.|
Publix employees are not allowed to participate.
The winners are responsible for all the incidental costs.
|Contact Information||Phone number: 1-800-242-1227|
Headquarters: 3300 Publix Corporate Parkway Lakeland, FL 33811 United States
|Working Hours||From 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. from Monday to Saturday. |
On Sunday – 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Publix Survey Rewards
Publix has over 1100 stores spread over the United States. Getting feedback on all the stores can be a difficult task. The company has decided to use the large reach of the internet and mail to ensure as much Publix feedback as possible.
All this feedback will be used by the company in decision-making to improve its offerings across its stores. It will be used to enhance the customer experience and show the bottlenecks to its growth.
To incentivize as many people as possible to participate. One enters the sweepstake on finishing the feedback survey and gets the chance at winning a $1000 gift card.
Publix will be issuing a total of 10 Publix gift cards. The odds of winning are completely dependent on the total number of people that will join the Publix survey sweepstakes. The winners are chosen at random from all the time entries.
Publix has outlined various restrictions and requirements to be followed through the survey’s terms and conditions. The requirements are some of the conditions that the participants are expected to have met before and during the customer surveys to properly finish it.
The restrictions are the limitations imposed on the participant’s interactions with the survey online as well as what they can do with the reward. Below are some of the requirements and restrictions for the survey as per the terms and conditions:
Prerequisites of Publixsurvey.com
- Only persons of the age of 18 years or older are allowed to participate.
- Any participant has to be a legal resident of Florida, Georgia, Alabama, South Carolina, North Carolina, and Tennessee.
- All participants should have a working knowledge of either English or Spanish.
- All entrants are required to have a working phone number.
- The participants should have access to a stable internet connection.
- Entrants should have access to a smartphone, tablet, or internet-capable laptop.
- All the participants are required to have a valid email address.
Publixsurvey.com Requirements & Restrictions
- Entry into the Publix customer satisfaction survey is limited to just one member per household.
- Employees and people affiliated with Publix are not allowed to participate in the survey.
- All the taxes and incidental costs emergent from the reward are the sole responsibility of the winner.
- The sweepstake can be voided if it is deemed to be in violation of the law.
- The entry deadline is on March 31, 2021, all entries after this day will not be considered.
- The reward cannot be exchanged for cash or be sold to other persons.
- The reward cannot be transferred from one person to the other.
- Publix does not offer any warranty on the reward, as cannot replace the gift card should it get stolen or lost.
- Visit the official Publix customer survey website, go to www.publixsurvey.com using your mobile or computer.
- On the home page, you can change the language to either English or Spanish depending on your preference.
- You will be prompted to enter a four-digit store number. You will find this number at the back of your survey invitation. You are required to also enter a telephone number so that you are notified of whether you are the sweepstake winner.
- You will then be prompted to answer which grocery stores you visit most. This is a multiple-choice question; you will be offered various choices to choose from.
- Next, you will be asked to give a rating on your experience at the store. The rating goes from 1, very dissatisfied, to 5, very satisfied.
- You will then have to answer several survey questions; such as how many trips are you likely to make to your nearest Publix location and how much you spend on groceries a week.
- You will then be prompted to rate some more aspects of the Publix stores as well as answer some more multiple-choice questions on the same page.
- Lastly, you will be asked to enter some personal details such as your age, gender, and annual household income, etc.
- You will also be prompted to give some of your contact details, such as your email address and mail address. This information will be used to inform you on whether you have won the sweepstake in the case, your telephone number does not work.
- Submit the survey and you will be entered into the sweepstake and get a chance to win a $1000 gift card.
With over 1100 stores across the United States and over 90 years under its belt, Publix has had to endure a lot of change. Despite that, it has emerged successful in a very competitive space. A lot of that success is owed to the company’s ability to give its consumers what they want. Shopping at Publix will become a premium customer service.
This survey helps them gather as much information on their stores to feed into their decision-making. This helps them better the customer experience which helps with their growth.
As an incentive, all those who participate are entered into a sweepstake and get the chance to win a $1000 gift card. This also helps increase consumer loyalty to the brand.
Phone number: 1-800-242-1227
Headquarters: 3300 Publix Corporate Parkway Lakeland, FL 33811, United States
The stores are open from 7 a.m. through 10 p.m. from Monday to Saturday.
On Sunday however, the stores are open from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
The online survey is open 24 hours a day, every day, and can access from anywhere.
Public Customer Survey website: www.publixsurvey.com
Publix Official website: www.publix.com