|Rewards||Entry into sweepstakes and a chance to win a $500 check.|
|Prerequisites||Participants must be over the age of 18. Open to legal residents of the United States and Canada.Purchase is required.|
|Requirements & Restrictions||A stable internet connection.Must have a working knowledge of either English or Spanish.|
|Contact Information||Headquarters: Mooresville, North Carolina, USPhone Number: 1-800-445-6937Customer care email: email@example.com.|
|Working Hours||Open from 6 a.m. – 9 p.m. every day of the week|
Lowe’s Survey Rewards
Once you visit the official customer satisfaction survey from Lowe’s through www.lowes.com/survey, after finishing the survey you will be entered into a sweepstake giving you a chance to win 500 dollars in the form of a check. This reward is issued per month to a different winner each month for the duration of the promotion. The odds of winning are purely determined by the number of people who sign up for the survey.
If the company is unable to contact the winner, they will choose an alternative winner. Should the company suspect or have evidence that at some point, the winner attempted manipulating the odds in his/her favor, the reward will be rescinded and given to an alternative winner. The company is also not responsible for any breakdowns technical or otherwise that may hinder the entrants’ ability to participate in the guest satisfaction survey.
All the data collected will be fed into the company’s management decision-making, helping them improve the quality of their offerings.
Lowe’s Com Survey Rules
The terms and conditions for the survey have outlined what participants need before and during the survey to ensure they complete it successfully. They have also outlined restrictions on your interaction with the feedback survey and what you can do with the reward.
- All entrants should make a purchase at any of the participating Lowe’s outlets.
- Participants should have an active email address.
- The participants should have access to the internet.
- All entrants should access a smartphone or computer.
- All the participants should be a legal resident of either the United States or Canada.
- The participants should be over the age of 18.
- All entrants are required to have a working phone number.
Requirements & Restrictions
- All entrants have to be able to communicate in either English and Spanish.
- The entrants are required to offer up their details which will be used to contact them if they win.
- Lowe employees and their immediate relatives are not allowed to participate in the survey.
- The participants should be able to carve out between five to ten minutes to answer the survey questions.
- All the entrants should be able to remember their experience at the store when they made the purchase.
- The participants are required to give honest answers to the questions on the survey.
- The reward cannot be transferred from one person to the next.
- Entrants are limited to just one person per entry per family.
- Taxes emergent from the reward are the responsibility of the winner.
- The reward cannot be combined with coupons for greater discounts.
- The government can shut down the sweepstake if they deem it to be unlawful.
- The receipt can only be used to access the survey if it is less than 10 days old.
Lowe’s Survey Instructions
- With your computer visit the official survey from Lowe’s on www.lowes.com/survey.
- From the choices, English and Spanish, choose your preferred language.
- On the webpage, you will be prompted to enter the date, time, and an entry ID before you start the lowes guest satisfaction survey. This information can be found on the receipt you were issued after your purchase.
- Afterward, you will be taken to a page with the survey questions. The question will range from the location of the outlet you visited. There will then be questions on the quality of the offerings on the shelves, finally, you will have to answer questions on the quality of the customer service they receive at the outlet.
- Next, you will be asked to rate several aspects of the store. These will include the quality of goods on sale, the hygiene of the store, ease of movement through the store, customer services, and the speed at checkout.
- Ensure you answer these questions as honestly as you can.
- Next, you will be asked to give your details like phone number and email address to enter you in the sweepstakes. This information will also be used to inform you on whether you have won the $500 reward.
Lowe’s is the store of choice for millions of Americans looking to make changes to their homes. Having founded in 1921, the company has built a legacy and the goodwill that goes with it. The company started out with a single store and has now expanded hundreds of stores in the United States, Canada, and Mexico helping thousands of people with their home improvements.
Having been in operation for so long and across so many different cultures, the company has had to adapt in order to survive. To do this, customer feedback is crucial to the success of their expansion process. By understanding what their consumers want, they can gain an edge over their competitors like home depot and in the process gain success and growth.
As the customers give their feedback to the company, they get better products at the outlet. The participants also get the chance at winning 500 dollars from their favorite home improvement company. It also breeds greater customer loyalty which helps their bottom line and fosters growth.
Headquarters: Mooresville, North Carolina, US
Phone Number: 1-800-445-6937
Customer care email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Lowe’s stores are open every day from 6 a.m. to 9 p.m.
The online survey is however open anytime.
Official Lowe’s customer survey: www.lowes.com/survey
Official Company website: www.lowes.com