|Kroger Survey Rewards||50 fuel points.A $100 gift card.A $5000 gift card.|
|Prerequisites of Kroger Satisfaction Survey||You require a PC, laptop, or smartphone which has an active internet connection.|
You should be 18 years old and above.
You should have an understanding of either English or Spanish.Ability to remember your last experience at the Kroger store.
A receipt of a recent purchase is required.
|Kroger Customer Survey Requirements & Restrictions||Only legal residents of the United States, Canada, and the United Kingdom can take the Kroger feedback survey.|
The receipt to be used in the survey will be valid for a maximum of 7 days after a purchase at a Kroger store.
You can only be rewarded once in the Kroger customer feedback survey.
|Contact Information||Call |
1-866-265-8419 (Floral department).
1-800- 928- 2274 (Coinstar department).
1-800-576-4377 (Gift cards department).
|Working Hours||Monday – Friday, 7:00 a.m. – midnight|
Saturday – Sunday, 7:00 a.m. – 9:30 p.m.
www.KrogerFeedback.com Survey Rewards
By participating in the Kroger customer survey, you stand a chance to win a $5000 Gift card or 50 fueling points.
Are you wondering why Kroger carries out the Krogersurveyfeedback? This is because Kroger’s customer feedback comes with a lot of benefits.
First, the Kroger feedback survey helps the company to keep track of their customer needs and complaints. The customer satisfaction survey is used as a competitive tool and thus is attracting new customers.
People love doing their shopping at Kroger because their needs and complaints are taken seriously. Once a complaint is made, Kroger ensures that the problem is rectified; this ensures good customer service.
When you participate in the online survey, you might get a survey win of either a gift card or 50 fueling points, making it economical to shop at Kroger.
Kroger Satisfaction Survey Rules
The Kroger store management decided to develop rules that one needs to meet to participate in the Kroger customer satisfaction survey.
- You need to present a receipt of the most recent purchase at a Kroger store or grocery store.
- The customer should leave Kroger survey feedback within seven days after purchase at Kroger.
- Workers of the Kroger store, their relatives, their auxiliaries, and patrons are not allowed to participate in the Kroger customer satisfaction survey.
- You can only be rewarded once in the Kroger customer feedback survey.
- If you are a solitary customer, you take five surveys in a solitary month.
- You cannot resell or transfer your prizes.
- The top 100 lucky winners are gifted with the grand prize.
Prerequisites of www.KrogerFeedback.com
These are pre-requirements that one should have before one decides to participate in the Kroger satisfaction survey.
- You require a PC, laptop, a smartphone that has an active internet connection.
- You should be an adult.
- Ability to remember your last experience at the Kroger store.
- You should have an understanding of either English or Spanish.
KrogerFeedback Survey Requirements & Restrictions
After you qualify to participate in the survey, there are other conditions you need to comply with.
- Be legal residents of Canada, the United States, and the United Kingdom are allowed to participate in the Kroger feedback survey.
- You need to have a receipt from any Kroger with the survey code at the top to give Kroger feedback in your survey.
- The receipt to be used in the Kroger feedback survey will be valid for a maximum of 7 days after purchase at a Kroger store.
- After you win a prize, you are not allowed to transfer or sell it to another person.
www.KrogerFeedback.com Survey Instructions
- Get to their official website www.KrogerFeedback.com.
- Select your language of preference, either English or Spanish.
- Input the voucher number, which is printed on the Kroger receipt.
- Input and confirm all details regarding the date, time of purchase, then click “start” to begin the survey.
- Answer all the questions honestly and genuinely.
- After you give your feedback, then click the submit button.
- After the submission, you will be required to fill a form with your phone number, address, name, and other necessities.
- Lastly, a voucher will be displayed, and you can redeem your 50 fuel points and participate in sweepstakes and stand a chance to win $5000 and $100 gift cards.
Kroger is among the biggest grocery stores in the United States. It was founded in 1883 by Kroger. Its stores are distributed in 35 states, with around 2,800 stores.
In 1983 Kroger merged with Dillon Companies Inc. and started selling food and drugs. In 1999 they had another big merge with Fred Meyer, Inc. They came up with a supermarket chain offering different food retails.
In 2014 Kroger had another merger with Harris Teeter, a regional chain with not less than 200 stores.
It specializes in grocery manufacturing, general merchandise, distribution, retail, and a supermarket. It is not just a grocery store, but it is focused on ensuring that people have the best shopping experience.
As a result of their excellent services, the company has been known across the United States, and giving the best services is their priority. Hence there is a need for a customer feedback survey.
Kroger Survey Contact Information
1-866-265-8419 (Floral department)
1-800- 928- 2274 (Coin star department)
1-800-576-4377 (Gift cards department)
Monday – Friday, 7:00 a.m. – midnight (Eastern Time zone).
Saturday – Sunday, 7:00 a.m. – 9:30 p.m. (Eastern Time zone).