|Rewards||Validation codes for free meals|
|Prerequisites||Computer or mobile device with Internet access.|
Only legal residents of the USA can participate.
Participants must know basic Spanish or English
|Requirements & Restrictions||Participants must have the receipt from their last visit to Church’s Chicken.|
The receipt must not be more than 30 days old.
The coupon receipt is valid for three days after the prize claim.
Only one free item can be availed per receipt and per visit.
Participants must be at least 18 years old.
|Contact Information||https://www.churchslistens.com/ |
Phone. (770) 350-3800.
Contact Name. Anthony Lavely.
|Working Hours||Monday to Sunday: 09:30 am to 11:00 pm|
Church’s Chicken is an American food chain based in Atlanta, Georgia. The chain’s foundation was laid by its namesake, George W. Church Sr. in 1952. Initially, Church’s Chicken only sold fried chickens but then expanded its menu. Famous for its crispy fried chicken, fries, and home-style biscuits, Church’s Chicken has established an excellent name for itself.
Like many other customer-focused businesses, Church’s Chicken invites its loyal customers to participate in a customer satisfaction survey to improve service delivery standards. The Church’s Chicken survey is located at the official website of Church’s Chicken, i.e., www.churchschickenfeedback.com and https://www.churchslistens.com/.
The company uses the Church’s Chicken Listens customer feedback survey to improve its products and services. Also, it rewards the participating customers with validation codes for discounted or free meals at its stores.
Church’s Chicken Feedback Rewards
The purpose of the survey is to attain the necessary knowledge needed to gain insight into the customer’s experience at Church’s Chicken. The company uses customer feedback data to improve service at Church’s Chicken.
In return for completing the survey, customers are awarded validation codes. You can use the validation codes to get free food the next time you visit Church’s Chicken.
Only one person is allowed to take the survey per receipt. You can participate in the survey if your last shopping receipt is not more than 30 days old. The validation code provided against the receipt is valid for three days, meaning you can avail it within three days of claiming your prize. Moreover, one free item may be availed per receipt and per visit.
Church’s Listens Survey Rules
To participate in the Church’s Chicken Listens survey, participants must comply with the following rules.
- You must have access to a computer, mobile device, or tablet with internet access.
- You must have basic English or Spanish knowledge because the survey can be taken in one of these two languages.
- You must have the receipt from the last time you had a meal at Church’s Chicken as it has the invitation to take the survey.
Requirements & Restrictions
- Only legal US residents can participate in the survey
- You must be at least 18 years of age
- The receipt must not be more than 30 days old.
- The coupon receipt is valid for three days after you have claimed the prize.
- Only one free item may be availed per receipt and per visit.
- Employees of Church’s Chicken and their family members cannot participate.
To complete the Churchs survey, participants must take the following steps:
- Head over to www.Churchslistens.com or www.churchschickenfeedback.com using any browser on your internet-enabled device.
- If you want to submit your answers in Spanish, click on the hyperlink located under the green start button.
- To complete the survey in English, enter your store number in its designated bar. The store number is mentioned on the receipt.
- Proceed to enter the date of your visit to Church’s Chicken. The date will be entered with the help of drop-down boxes.
- Enter your email address in the assigned box.
- Proceed towards the survey. Make sure that you read all the directions before starting each page of the survey.
- Start the survey and answer all the listed questions thoroughly and honestly. Read the questions carefully before entering your answer.
- Select the appropriate response. Some questions allow more than one answer, whereas others provide a text box for you to type in your brief answer.
- Enter your contact details as you near the end of the survey.
- Submit your answers.
- Once submitted, you will be automatically provided with a validation code.
- Write down the validation coupon code on your receipt as it makes it easier to process and redeem.
- Take the receipt with you the next time to visit Church’s Chicken to avail yourself free meal.
About Church’s Chicken
At present, there are more than 1,700 branches of Church’s Chicken all over the United States of America. Aside from the classic chicken and biscuits, Church’s Chicken’s versatile menu now includes modern favorites, such as spicy tacos, to cater to all types of taste buds. The company has always gone the extra mile to integrate customer feedback into its marketing function.
The Church’s Chicken survey is part of the company’s mission to get insights into customer experience at its stores and then use the information to improve its products and services, besides developing new and better products.
The Church’s Chicken guest satisfaction survey is an online questionnaire that gauges customer feedback and satisfaction. The survey enables the service provider to understand their customer demands, needs, and service-requirements. It allows them to identify and rectify problem areas and make necessary changes.
In return for their time and loyalty, Church’s Chicken provides the survey participants with a validation code, which is printed on the shopping receipt. The code may include a percentage off your total bill or reward you with a free small meal.
Street Address. 980 Hammond Dr. Ne, Ste. 1100.
Phone. (770) 350-3800.
Contact Name. Anthony Lavely.
Monday to Sunday: 09:30 am to 11:00 pm
Company website https://www.churchs.com/
Contact support https://www.churchs.com/contact/